Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?


"Let me hug my Little Head Lying Good," said Grandma. "He always knows what's right."

The Robber was not so sure. "Forgive me for asking questions of one who is as distinguished as you are, Little Head, but what do you need me for when you are going to just misuse the law and make false claims against Riding Hood?"

"I need you to take her belongings out of her house and bring them to me--I understand she has a lot of toys that I want to play with."

"Why can't you take her toys out yourself?"

"Everyone believes I had a disability at work, that my head is too small to do any kind of heavy lifting."

"I thought you were a diplomat?"

"Everyone knows how stressful that can be," said Little Head.

"So you can't lift toys?"

"It would hurt my head."

"Can you play with them?" asked The Robber.

"Of course. What's your problem?"

No comments: