Sunday, December 14, 2008

ISN'T HE PRECIOUS?


"Here he is! Isn't he precious!" Grandma exclaimed. "I could just eat him up."

Perhaps she means that literally, The Robber thought.

"Little Head," this is the nice Robber I've been telling you about, who is going to help us ruin Red Riding Hood."

"Looks like a jerk," said Little Head.

"That's what they teach them in Diplomatic School, to show how charming they are and throw you off, isn't that sweet?"

"I am concerned that our conversations are being tapped," said the Robber. "Can you help with that?"

"Of course they're being tapped, we have to always assume that. The question is who is doing it and how do we kill them?"

"I'm not sure we need to kill anyone," said The Robber, "I just think we should be careful."

"He is a jerk," said Little Head, to no one in particular.

No comments: