Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DICK WOLF & LRRH

It is much better to have a Wolf at the Door, when you have this Wolf, who will now resume narrative duties, as he is a much better storyteller than I am.

Little Red Riding Hood's story is really straight out of "Law and Order." Maybe I should say Law and Disorder.

Red, we've just heard from your Grandmother, who on the surface looks like a sweet old lady. What's your take? You've known her all your life.

Little Red Riding Hood didn't speak--couldn't speak for a moment.

"How can I tell my story without saying she is a liar and a thief? This is my Grandma who I love. Whatever she's become--in her old age--it can't make me forget all the good things she did when I was growing up."

Sometimes people go wrong, and you have to fix it.

"Can it be fixed?" cried Red Riding Hood.

We won't know unless you tell us your story.

"All right." said Red Riding Hood. "Here it is:"

No comments: