Monday, August 25, 2008

BIGGER AND BIGGER


"I went out to The Lake," the Princess lied, finding it surprisingly easy, much easier than telling the truth, "and when I was swimming, a large Sea Monster frightened me and make me drop my crown in the water. I'm sure he's eaten it by now."

"Is that right?' said Kasper. "What kind of Sea Monster was it?"

"At least 10 feet tall. Maybe even 15 feet. So scary. I was concerned for my very life. He may have been as large as 20 feet tall."

"The Princess is very brave," said Kasper, gallantly. "What happened next?"

"I don't recall, because I fainted," said The Princess.

"In the water?" Kasper asked. "You could have drowned."

"It wasn't a deep faint, just a light faint," she claimed. "A faint faint."

"Did anyone else see the Sea Monster?"

"I couldn't tell, because I close my eyes when I swim."

"Then how did you see the Sea Monster?" asked Kasper.

"I opened them for just a moment. Don't ask so many questions and just help me!" she cried.

No comments: