Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oooooops


"Maybe you should write to Brandy and let her know you're thinking of her," said the Penguin.

"Yer right," said The Pirate.

"Except I cannot write. Will you be me scribe?"

"Of course, I'll be happy to," said the Penguin. "Now, first the address. What is the name of the tavern where she works, laying whiskey down?"

"It's called THE CROWN," said the Pirate.

"The Crown. Right. Got that," said The Penguin. "And where is The Crown located exactly?"

"I can find it steering by the stars," said The Pirate.

"That's so poetic," cried The Penguin.

"Poetic? Arrrrg. That's not poetry, that's how I sail."

"I need to know exactly where The Crown is, then," said The Penguin.

"Can you look it up?"

The Penguin went through business directories for puppet locations.

"Here it is! I've got The Crown!" he said, completely unaware that The Magician and The Sailor were spying the entire time.

No comments: