Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HOW BAD WOULD IT BE??!!















"SACRE BLEU!" cried the French Chef Salt, who had been inadvertently gobbled off a dinner table by Rex. "You do NOT have sardines with fine cognac. Nevair! Horrible! " He arose from the stomach floor and grabbed the bottle away from The Penguin. "I do not care about your silly crown, in my country we remove the crowns with the heads anyway, but I do care about good cognac."

"Um--maybe just a sip by itself, then?" pleaded the Penguin.

The French Chef Salt thought a moment. "You help me out of here, take me with that crown and back to my kitchen, I will make you a meal you will not forget and cognac apres. D'accord?"

"I pray da core, sure," agreed The Penguin, not at all certain what it was he was really saying at all.

No comments: