Friday, February 18, 2011

THE STORY LINE 130


' "What's the matter?" asked the Band of Eggs.

"I feel as if my head will explode!" said Kirby. "It's like--it's like--" he tried to find something to compare it to, which is hard when your head is splitting.

"It's like my head is an egg that is cracking itself!"

"Dog's gone crazy," muttered one Roadie to another. "Did you give him any bad kibble?"

"I'm not crazy!" said Kirby, whose hearing had suddenly become much more acute. "Something is happening to me!"

2 comments:

Esmalte de uñas naturales said...

I have found great ideas for your blog. It's really a source of inspiration. I congratulate you and send my greatest congratulations. It's a real pleasure to read you

zoosk said...

Fantastic work full of creativity. Congratulations. Continue your path!